Monday, June 1, 2015

I’m a Small Blog!


Today is all about being part of the “Small Blog” Community. What I mean to say is that I signed up for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers BlogHop! (It also means I spent all day stalking new-to-me blogs rather than getting anything done!)

2015 New Quilt Bloggers Group

Hooray! Holy cow…? I feel like I’m definitely going out on a limb here, a fairly sturdy one but a limb nonetheless. I remember seeing the blog hop hosted by Plum and June last year and thinking that I really needed to get in on that. I SO was not ready at the time and I’ve spent the better part of the last six months stalking blog land in hopes that there would be one this year. And there was! It starts today! I’m so excited! (Can you tell?! Lol.)

I’ve already posted a little intro/about me post on the group’s page but I thought I’d post something here too. My name is Sarah and I’m part of the thirty-something crowd. I think that’s a big part of why I consider myself a “modern" quilter. I definitely love clean, fresh designs, and lots of color. Right now I’m really focused on sewing up my older stash and trying to flesh out older quilting ideas. It’s hard because I constantly have new ideas and I want all the new fabric collections. Oh the trials of life, right? ;)

Anyway, I look forward to meeting lots of new bloggers and having some fun on this blog hop!

========

Did you know that Lily’s Quilts hosts a new blog meet up/link party on the first of every month? I’ve been meaning to link up for the past few months but I’ve missed it every stinking time. Not this time. This time I’m on the ball!

Small Blog Meet

4 comments:

  1. Great to meet you! I look forward to seeing more on the blog hop - it will be fun and very worthwhile! I'm a magpie too and keep getting drawn in by shiny things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to jump in there! Looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the sign up on the New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop so I wish you the very best of luck! I found you link up on the Lily's Quilts Small Blogs Meet Linky party. It sounds like you have a similar aesthetic to me and I look forward to continuing to ready your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I've visiting via Lily's Quilts. You have a nice blog here. Good luck getting more visitors.

    ReplyDelete